Fronditha Care is one of a few organisations within Australia that has entered into a special agreement with the federal government, in order to provide culturally appropriate care to Australians with a Greek cultural background. A second Labour Agreement was signed in June 2018 by the Commonwealth Government with Fronditha Care and that enables Fronditha Care to continue to hire people with Greek language skills who are not Australian citizens to work within our services as Personal Care Workers.
This agreement also ensures that staff who joined Fronditha Care under the auspices of the first Labour Agreement (2015-2018), will complete their four years of service during the term of the second agreement and be able to apply for Australian permanent residency.
To be sponsored to work under our Labour Agreement on a TSS 482 visa you will need to:
- have Greek speaking skills
- hold the CERT III in Individual Support OR Cert III in Aged Care as a minimum qualification
- IELTS of minimum 5 on each of the four components
- clear criminal record from each country you have resided in for 12 months or more; this is also applicable to your partner/ dependants, if any
- clear Federal Police Check; this is applicable to your partner/ dependants, if any.
Successful candidates will have to meet the selection criteria of a Personal Care Worker.